How I made my avatar

developed my avatar using Cartoonify.                                                                            Heres how mine turned out!

This website was nice because It delivered all sorts of options to you. Options are attractive because your facial features will represent you well and will resemble you overlooking the fact that you look like a cartoon. When producing my avatar, it didn’t take long. On the website there were all sorts of tones and if you eagerly wanted to change your complexion, background design, eye color, hair color, and shirt color you could.

If you want to use this website here’s the link                                                 

https://www.cartoonify.de/ 

7 thoughts on “How I made my avatar

1. Hi Topher,

This website sounds like it has a lot of choices, which is excellent to look for when trying a new website for creating avatars. I can tell you took time to consider all your choices. Your avatar looks great!

2. Hi Topher,
    I really like how your avatar turned out and now I have a new site to try. Your blog is also really nice and simple that it is easy to navigate.

3. Hi Topher! I really liked your avatar. Personally, I used the website Voki.com, but yours seems like it has many more customization options. I was wondering, what color were your eyes? They look black on the screen for me

4. Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, it’s very much appreciated. To answer your question about my eyes there actually a dark brown sometimes light but colored eyes looked creepy on the website, so I made them black. I’ll have to try out your website.
    Again thanks for the compliment!